SMS – Terms of Service
1. You must be 13 years of age or older to participate in our texting campaign.
2. Standard Message and Data Rates Apply
3. Your carrier’s message and data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Schurz Communications and its local media affiliate do not charge you for sending or receiving text messages to 69227.
4. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
5. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
6. By signing up for alerts from a local business, you consent to receive a maximum of four (4)SMS messages per month from each business’s messages you subscribe to. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP” to 69227. If you have any questions, reply “HELP” to any of our messages, text “HELP” to 69227.