Technical support and online tools for customers a priority
(Maricopa, AZ) Orbitel Communications announced today the steps they have taken to support the CDC and local governments to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Orbitel is closely following the CDC guidelines and ever-changing recommendations and adjusting their operations accordingly to insure the safest environment for both customers and employees.
With schools and local businesses suspending operations, Orbitel is working closely with customers for all installation and service requests to support increased demand for work and learn from home needs. “During this pandemic we recognize that Orbitel services are essential for our community to keep us connected to our jobs, schools, family, friends and much needed businesses,” said John Schurz, President & General Manager, Orbitel Communications. “It is for that reason we have reassigned technicians and are increasing our system maintenance so that our network can continue to handle the increased traffic,” said Schurz. Additionally, Orbitel is working one-on-one with local businesses who are required to temporarily close during this pandemic.
For Orbitel Customers:
• Office lobby hours have been modified – walk-in office hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 1pm.
• Disconnections of service due to failure to pay will be temporarily suspended through April 30th, 2020 and late fees will be suspended/waived through April 30th, 2020.
• To increase safety, Orbitel has expanded over the phone technical support to resolve as many issues as possible before dispatching a technician.
• In-person payments have been suspended.
• Payment options are below.
– Online – www.OrbitelCom.com
– Mail – P.O. Box 69196, Baltimore, Maryland 21264-9196
– Phone – 800-998-8084
– Dropbox – located outside of the Orbitel offices in Sun Lakes and Maricopa
• To contact Orbitel:
– Call 844-672-4835 for 24/7 Technical Support.
– For Customer Service and Sales please call 800-998-8084 during these hours.
• Monday to Thursday 8am to 6pm
• Friday 9am to 5pm
• Saturday 8am to Noon
For Orbitel Employees:
Additional steps have been taken to protect employees, both in the office and the community.
• Employees such as installers, in-home repair technicians, and front lobby personnel will wear gloves and/or masks as they perform their day-to-day activities.
• Increasing work from home options for all employees whose position permits.
“We’ve never seen anything impact all aspects of our lives as quickly as the Covid-19 outbreak. In the past week I’ve been inspired by the dedication and focus our employees have for our customers. The Orbitel team recognizes how important our services are especially in times like these and we are committed to safely delivering our products to the communities we serve,” said John Schurz. “Each day we are reassessing how we can deploy resources to support our community,” added Schurz.
About Orbitel Communications:
Orbitel Communications offers cable TV with 120+ HD channels, fast high-speed Internet, wifi, and digital home phone services. Orbitel serves the communities of SunBird, Sun Lakes, Robson Ranch, SaddleBrooke, SaddleBrooke Ranch, and Maricopa, AZ. Residential and business services are available. The company is focused on enhancing the lives of its customers by providing the latest telecommunication services and maintaining the highest standards of excellence in customer care and world class technical service.
For more information: http://orbitelcom.com
Orbitel Communications Contact: