The Foundation’s Board meets twice a year, typically in late February and late August. Requests are reviewed by the board and need to be submitted at least a month prior to any meeting. (We recommend submitting applications by January 1 for the February meeting and July 1 for the August meeting.) Any in-person presentations will be decided on a case-by-case basis. Please direct Foundation inquiries to the address on our contact page.
The Foundation’s Mission
- Provide assistance for capital and endowment campaigns for non-profit organizations in the greater South Bend and Mishawaka area.
- Focus its efforts in areas of education, the arts, and human services.
- Impact in one of the foundation’s areas of focus – education, the arts, and human services.
- Impact within St. Joseph County, Indiana.
- Proof of 501 (c) (3) designation and Federal Tax ID #.
Post Evaluation Report
We look forward to receiving a report on the progress of funded program within one year of the grant application date. Please click the following link to submit updates online.